Wash mixed colours with confidence by trapping dyes that are released into the water, preventing colour runs. Use 1 Dye Catcher sheet to every 4 kg (8.8 lbs.) of fabric. Suitable for hand or machine washing. Use in all water temperatures and on all colourfast fabrics. Each box contains 20 sheets.
- Some fabrics and colours are more susceptible to colour runs - red or dark coloured fabrics and cotton garments. For fabrics and dyes with poor colour fastness use 3-4 sheets.
- Newly coloured garments should be washed separately for a least the first 5 or 6 washes while certain larger dark coloured items, such as jeans and towels should always be washed separately.
- Place wet laundry in dryer immediately as dye in wet clothes can transfer easily.
Mar 15, 2021
Thank you so very much.
Shipping from Canada
1-2 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.